Friday 31 July 2009


Not much happening here but its obviously not as wet as on Exmoor. Apparently there was so much rain this week that the Exmoor pony Centre flooded and they have had to lift up all the carpets.
My sore foot has got better, luckily without the vet having to come and see me, I think it was because of the threat of vets and injections - Terry still smells of Stockholm tar though.

There is a rumor going around that my friend Terry might be going to Sussex to live with Jaffa, Juliet came and took pictures of us yesterday. The picture shows Oliver and Jaffa galloping about. Oliver was terribly ill as a foal, the vet had to come everyday for 10 days to make sure he was Ok. He is now blind in one eye but it doesn't seem to stop him galloping around or slow him down.

The girls next door, Fallon, Maisie and Ryburn spend a lot of time leaning over the gate stariing at me- why do they do that I wonder? Fallon is learning to pull a tyre; Maisie has just turned up from Wales and Ryburn is very grumpy!

No comments: