Friday 24 July 2009


Hi,

My name is Cadbury (my registered name is Fagus 4/55 though). I am a Herd 4 pony born on Dunkery and my dad is Ebony, I know who my Mum is, but nobody else seems to. I am now owned and looked after by the Moorland Mousie Trust. I went to the Exmoor Pony Centre as a weaned foal and was handled there before moving up to Northumberland in a huge green wagon.

In this blog I am going to tell you all about my friends, where they have been going, and what they have been up to, as well as what it is like to be an Exmoor living up North and being part of the MMT.

I am currently living with 5 grumpy black and white Belted Galloway cows and two other calves who are my friends. My Exmoor friend Terry who lives in the field with me has a sore foot so he is in the stable at the moment waiting for the blacksmith to come and sort him out.

No comments: